Friday, March 30, 2012

PMS Digi Makeover




I needed a little inspiration to get going for my Paper Temptress post today, so I decided to play along with the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge...but then I just couldn't get anywhere, so I also picked up the Mojo Monday sketch for this week. Ahhhhhh. It feels good to be doing challenges again! My cardmaking mojo has really slipped in the last 6 months that I've been working on building my business. 

For this super simple sketch I used Paper Temptress' Pool Treasures for the base, Jellybean GreenBlack Licorice, and Cryogen White for printing my digi!

AND hey... PMS is still clearing out rubber stamps at 75% off! Check out the PMS store to see what's left.



2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love those colors you used and such fun papers. Such a fun card! Glad you joined us for Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

Michelle VP said...

Hi Anita! Skater Cat looks great in green. :) Glad you found time to play along this week!