Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PMS February Blog Hop


Welcome to my stop on the Paper Makeup Stamps February blog hop! Are you feelin' the LOVE yet? You likely just arrived from Randee's blog, but if you didn't, please head on over to the PMS blog and enjoy all the stops on the hop today! I haven't been doing a LOT of cardmaking lately. I'm so busy getting my business up and running that cardmaking has taken a back-back-back seat. So, I find myself making CAS cards a lot more than I used to. This one was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest and I quite like how it turned out, I think. 

Did you know that PMS still has lots of rubber stamps left? Katie decided to go all digi a while back and she's clearing out the rubber stamps...at an AMAZING 75% off! Both of my stamps today are good ol' fashioned rubber, and Kiss & Makeup is still available in rubber... this one you want in rubber because those lips are fab-u-lous embossed!

Ok... I'll let you head on over to Jackie's blog now. Love you :) 


9 comments:

Jackie said...

What a simple and fun Valentine's Day card! I love the kraft on kraft look with the edges inked like that! Plus the ribbon and having it 'sealed with a kiss', fabulous!

tweetybugshouse said...

a very sweet and simple card.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

What a cute idea with that kiss!!!

Carma said...

I love the edging and the ribbon treatment. Very, very nice!!!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

this is too cute. LOVE the kiss image

JustYolie said...

Pretty and simple...love the kiss image! :)

Jenn said...

Anita, this card is adorable! I love the LO! Great ribbon too!

Jenn

Anne said...

simple but stunning.. love it.. thanks for sharing..

Scrapalajen aka Jen said...

Gorgeous looking card! Love the simplicity of it!