Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Paisley Christmas



Paisley is NOT my thing... I couldn't find any paisley Christmas-y paper at all in my stash. But I did happen across this great stamp from Stampin Up! that fits the bill for this week's Christmas Card Challenge!

Life has been crazy busy here for me since September... My new business is keeping me going 24/7 and I'm just not finding the time to craft like I used to :( I miss it. Thank goodness for the few teams I am still on or I would probably just stop all together! We all need something to destress, right? Hopefully I'll find more time soon...but at least I have a bunch of Christmas Cards ready to go for this year!



1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Beautiful card, Anita! Love the paisleys! I hope you find some time to craft :). Congrats on your new business.