Friday, January 6, 2012

PMS Sneak Peek


Happy 2012! Wow...I remember 2000 like it was yesterday... anyhow...since it's January, it's time for a new release at PMS. Katie has cooked up some cutie patootie images this month, designed to help everyone feel better in the midst of flu season.

I'm featuring the newest Color Kid (with soup) and a previously released sentiment today. The Color Kids are great for those who like the look of the Beautiful Day Fairies PMS is famous for, but don't necessarily want wings. I'm especially fond of this release because I asked Katie to do some more images for get well cards...I never seem to have just the right one, but I will now!

Head on over to the blog to check out yesterday's sneak peeks and the images being previewed today, then join us for a blog hop tomorrow!



2 comments:

Danni said...

She's a cutie! Love the fun colors/papers you used!

Michelle VP said...

Lookin' good, Anita! I love the bright colors in plaid and how you colored her to match. You totally rocked this card! :)