Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Winter Hop

Poor Nole... his life is always such an adventure LOL. He was out trying to decorate my blog for this Winter Hop with PMS and, well, you see what happened! I hope you are enjoying all the winter inspiration along today's hop. If you didn't start from the beginning, please head over to The PMS Blog--you don't want to miss anything! While you're there, check out the latest challenges, too. In case you get lost, here's the order of the hop for today!

OHHHHHH...and did  you hear the news? PMS is going digi-only from now on! So that means there's a rubber sale over at the store...you really need to check that out!




6 comments:

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

Hehe. Noel is just darling! He makes me grin anytime I see him!

Michelle VP said...

hahahaha, this made me laugh, Anita! Love the blog decorating attempt and the word art you used with him. Too funny! :)

Danni said...

Thanks for the giggle, great card!

Carma said...

I giggled out loud at the image and sentiment combination. Just PERFECT!

Jackie said...

Oh how darling is this! I just love the way you used this image and paired it with these icicles too! Fabulous job!

LaJanette said...

What a fun image; I just love this card with all that color. Made me smile:)

Hugs;
Janette