Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge - Non-Traditional Colors



This week's Christmas Card Challenge is "non-traditional" colors. Some of you may know that my new business, Twirp Communications, uses purple & green in the logo. So, I wanted to make some purple & green Christmas cards to send to clients this year. These are two attempts. I'm not 100% happy with either one...they didn't have quite the effect I was hoping for, but I will use them. I would love to see your favorite non-traditional colors... come play along this week!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

love your non traditional colors...you SHOULD be liking the cards...because they're lovely!

StephC said...

I think they're beautiful. Love the purple/green color combo. :)

Sparkle Smith said...

Such lovely cards!