Monday, November 7, 2011

PMS November Release Blog Hop


Welcome to my little stop on the November Release blog hop for Paper Makeup Stamps. If you've just come from Katie's blog you're on the right, snowy little trail. I've got a new fairy to show you today and her name is Hayden!

Hayden comes with this great little sentiment, which I've cut apart and mounted off kilter for a fun look. She's a great "all-winter" fairy, so I think she's going to see a lot of ink this year. 

Now here's a little surprise for you...I have blog candy! I haven't done one in a looooong time and since it's PMS Stamps, I thought I'd do it on the blog hop. Here's what I'm offering to one lucky commenter below (who is not on the PMS Design Team). I'll leave this open until 12a CST on November 14th.

Plus whatever else I find when I mail it :)

I hope you'll come join us for our release party tonite in the PMS Forum at 9 pm CST. It's always a lot of fun chatting with everyone who stops by and you just never know when Katie might have a prize! Next, you need to head on over to Tina's blog. Stay warm!




9 comments:

Ginny said...

I am loving Hayden and can't wait to use her! Quickly becoming one of my favorites!

Carma said...

Love the blue and green colors!! Just gorgeous!

Jennifer Scull said...

what an adorable card! I love what you did with her! :)

Jenn said...

Your coloring is so pretty! Love this beautiful card!

Jenn

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

I love the green and blue tones on your card! Fabulous!

Jackie said...

I love this color combination with her, she looks fabulous! Lovely card for today's release!

Queen B said...

Oh! I used Hayden too. But I love the bright blues and greens! very nice. :)

mitz said...

..your color choices are so pleasing to the eye.. wtg.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Adrienne said...

Love how you pieced the sentiment!