Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge DT & Blog Hop


I haven't had any big announcements for a while, so I am thrilled to announce I will be joining the Christmas Card Challenge for the next term! I did a guest spot with them back in August and thoroughly enjoyed getting a head start on my Christmas cards, so I can only imagine how much I will enjoy a whole six months with them! We're having a little blog hop to celebrate our new DT.

Ihope to add my card for this week's Black & White challenge later today.


Here's the line-up for today's hop. Enjoy!

8 comments:

RiNNE said...

Congrats! Looking forward to working with ya!

Theresa said...

Congratulations on being selected for the DT.

Svetlana said...

Congrats and glad to meet you!
Svetlana xx

StephC said...

I'm so excited to have you joining the team, and look forward to working with you again.
Hugs!
Steph

marg0006 said...

Thanks for bringing your talents to CCC.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Ani said...

Congrats! What a fun blog hop!
Hugs, Ani

Thanh Vo said...

As one door closes (RTB), another one opens! Congrats on the new DT gig, Anita!

jengd said...

Congrats on moving from GD to full team member!