Friday, October 7, 2011

PMS Monster Mash Blog Hop

There is no new release at Paper Makeup Stamps this month, so we're celebrating the 7th day of October with a Monster Mash Blog Hop, featuring all the monsters in our collection of wonderful stamps! So many of the monsters that have been released at different times of the year are also perfect for Halloween. If you've just happened along my blog first, please head over to the PMS Blog to see all the entries from the beginning. We've invited some of our fans to join in on this hop, so you'll see a mixture of the Makeup Artists and some of our customers' creations along the way.

I thought Leif was a great Halloween monster--after all he's already all dressed up & ready to scare someone. He kind of reminds me of those dads that dress up as scarecrows, sitting on the porch waiting to scare the poor unsuspecting kids when they knock on the door! I paired him with my favorite Halloween sentiment from PMS, from the Spooky Sentiment Set.

Here's the entire Monster Mash Hop Lineup in case you get kidnapped....I mean distracted along your journey. When you're done hopping, you can head on over to the PMS Store and check out a great Monster Mash Sale, 15% off all monsters for this week only--Just use the code MONSTERHOP when you check out.

If you're heading off to follow the spooky trail of monsters, here's where you're going...don't get too scared...and DON'T GO IN THE WOODS! :)

12 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oooohhhh...great glowing orange background! Perfect for the season of creepiness!

Michelle VP said...

haha, I never thought of Leif as ready to jump out at someone - love it! :)

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

LOL! He soooo does look like someone who would do that! Lovely!

Stampin_melissa said...

Ha! Never thought of those leaves as a costume, perfect!

Jackie said...

Awww...this little guy is adorable! He is perfect for the fall and he totally reminds me of people jumping out as well! Lovely job!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a fun way to use Leif! cute card!

Rachel said...

Love it! Do you think if I hid in the leaves like that.... that my kids would not be able to find me????

LaJanette said...

Super cool card Anita! I am loving the colors you have chosen for the leafs...super fall:0)

Carma said...

Adorable! Love the sentiment in white!!

Jenn said...

Oh wow what a fantastic card! I love the web of fun!

Jenn

Lisa Kind said...

Hahaha!!! Too cute! I think I was kidnapped! I was only about 10 into the hop and I found myself surfing elsewhere and had to make my way back to the hop! LOL!!! Love this card...he is totally the perfect Halloween image!

Kristie said...

Great job coloring Leif, too funny about him being ready to jump out at someone!