Monday, October 17, 2011

Moody Blues

I am trying to make myself a new perpetual birthday calender...I've only had this sitting in my room for about two years, I'm sure...so the other day I decided it was high time I did something with it. I had wanted to do all the pages with the same types of stamps and started out with Flourishes flowers...but didn't have the right thing for January, so I threw in a Moody Girl from Paper MakeUp Stamps. Now I'm wishing I had thought to do the whole calender in Moodies! Darnit! Anyhow, this is  Moody for Snow. I'd love to show you more pages, but this is all I've got done so far!

1 comment:

webindia said...

I've been searching around for some good company blogs and this is one of the best articles I have found. So thanks and I hope you do an update on this subject.
by pR