Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PMS September Blog Hop & Party


If you've just come from the fantabulous Dawn Barrett then you're in the right place. If not, we'd love for you to see all of our new release blog hop today, so please head over to the PMS Blog for the start. Make sure you collect all of the letters along the way to spell out your discount code for 15% off the entire release. Also, there's a party happening tonite and YOU are invited. The Makeup Artists invite all PMS fans to join us in the PMS Forums tonite at 9pm EST for some fun & games.

This little cutie is one of the new Color Kids collection and is called "Beyond Measure". Wouldn't this be great for teachers?

Before you head on off to Jackie's blog to see her creation, don't forget to note my contribution to your discount code:


18 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

haha...I love it...the first 3 blogs have the template from the same place. We're awesome, right? haha

Seriously darling paper you matched him up with! wow!

Lisa M. said...

Oh this is so cute, Anita! I adore that paper with the arrows! It's perfect for this card!

Lissame said...

love the card it really is great

Randee E said...

So So cute! Love that pp for the background. Fits perfectly!!

Mary J said...

Oh he is just brilliant! Love your make!

Danni said...

Love this card!! Awesome job!

Kristie said...

Love this, Anita!! Great coloring and the arrow paper is perfect for this image!

Carma said...

Fabulous coloring and I love the vertical sentiment!

LaJanette said...

Cool card! Such fun and bold paper; fab coloring and super props!

Jenny said...

So sweet! I gotta add this stamp to my collection. I have 3 growing boys in my house :)

Jessica said...

I love the coloring in the stamp! Do you use copic markers?

Anita said...

Adorable card!

Brit K. Designs said...

Super cute! I love this stamp, and your card is too adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Stampin_melissa said...

What a great card, love the colors and the paper you used with this image!

foxyenglishcrafter said...

I love your card and must agree, he is cute. I think he would also make a lovely card for mum on mothers day or birthday from a young son. Love the sentiment and the background paper

Thanks for sharing
Julie

Michelle VP said...

Love that paper with all the arrows and how you popped him up on the oval - great look! :)

Michelle said...

Love this image! It's perfect for my sons. Your DP is a great fit for the sentiment as well.

Andrea said...

Wonderful job and your coloring is superb!!