Saturday, September 17, 2011

Paper Crafts Magazine REJECT 1

I went on a cardmaking binge recently to get a bunch of cards submitted for the latest call to Paper Crafts Magazine and NONE of them were accepted. Oh well...disappointing, yes, but not the end of the world. This is the first one I made for the silhouettes theme. The image is Baby Jamie Fairy Silhouette from Paper Makeup Stamps. This card is so easy to do...just print out the digi stamp and trim...add borders and voila. Problem with this card is that making these borders BROKE my favorite Martha Stewart border punch (doily lace) and I can't seem to find another one to buy. I'm really ticked, too... shouldn't a border punch last longer than a couple of years when you pay that much for it? ANY-HOW... sorry for the rant. Stay tuned for more rejects!

Now, over at Paper Makeup Stamps blog you'll find lots going on this week...there's a sale on the Witchy Fairy, just in time for Halloween projects. Plus we have the Digi Makeover challenge and the Makeover Challenge. And there's a new Freebie Friday word art to pick up too!

PLUS don't forget to sign up for the October Monster Bash blog hop... That's right...customers are invited to participate in this one. Come join the fun.

2 comments:

Carisa said...

This is too cute!!! I love these PMS silhouettes

KanataNewf said...

you should email the manufacturer of the punch. One of my EK success punches started jamming a few months after I first bought it. I wrote them asking if there was some recommended way to correct the problem and they sent me a replacement - without me even asking for one. And I didn't have to send back my no longer functioning punch. Most of the companies are pretty good that way! Give it a try -- you might be surprised!