Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Sketch World September Card Sketch


You might have noticed the new blinkie on my side bar recently...I've been asked to be a Facebook Administrator & card designer for My Sketch World! So, once a month I will be posting the card sketch of the month with my take on it. Here's September's sketch


Here's my take on it:


It's quite an aberration for me...NO STAMPING! I just bought the Green Stack from DCWV recently, and the box of chipboard that matches and I LOVE IT! The little birds & animals are just adorable. The sentiment isn't even stamped...it's a rub-on.

My Sketch World is an entire community of scrapbookers & cardmakers that I'd never even heard of until I saw the posting for their DT call recently. I hope you'll join me there and check it out. It's a very active, friendly and welcoming community, full of great resources, tips, tutorials, SKETCHES of course, and lots of fun & games.

Right now we're working on an ABC Crop. Each day in September there's a new letter challenge and it alternates between cards & layouts. This weekend is the One Hour Sketch Challenge... you have one hour to finish a scrapbook layout that meets the challenge.

You can also find My Sketch World on Facebook and there's a blog, too.

No comments: