Friday, September 16, 2011

My last venture to the Bar


This week's challenge at Raise the Bar is "Leaving Summer" LOL... use a lot of leaves on your card. I found these leaf rhinestones in the $1 bin at M's and knew they were just what I needed for this challenge. Problem is, I couldn't figure out what sentiment to put on this one, so I left it blank. This is going to be my last card for Raise the Bar challenge. My life has gotten 10 times busier personally, and with trying to get my new business Twirp Communications off the ground, I just don't have the time or energy to commit to the challenge that I used to. Don't worry...I'm not going away. Cardmaking is my SANITY and I need and want to keep making cards and playing in challenges.

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

Awww sorry to hear that you've stepped down, Anita. You will be missed as a Bartender. I know you'll still play along with us though so see you around! :D