Sunday, August 7, 2011

PMS Oldies but Goodies Hop



Welcome to my sizzling summer colored card on today's PMS oldies but goodies blog hop. I'm in a big rush to get this posted as my hubby packs the car for our very first family camping trip! So please forgive me for being really, really brief.

To begin the hop, please check out Paper Makeup Stamps blog for all the details. Your next stop on the journey is Dawn Barrett!

There's also a Paper Makeover Challenge on the go right now and all you have to do is use Sizzling Summer Colors... how about melon, grapefuit and lime like I've used? I was inspired by the Playdate Cafe color challenge this week.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Pray for dry weather for my little tenting crew!

16 comments:

Ginny said...

So sweet with the green hair to match the background.

Stephanie Zito said...

Fantastic Anita! I LOVE the colors you've chosen! Hope you're having a wonderful camping trip!

Lisa M. said...

So sizzlin' summer! love her coordinating green hair! Have a great trip!

Jenn said...

Anita, pink and green are my favorite! Love this fun and bright card!

Jenn

Randee E said...

Love the way you used the color challenge! I don't think I could ever look that cute with green hair :0) Hope you have a fun trip enjoying the great outdoors!

MrsK said...

This is super cute i love it! sal x

Jackie said...

I simply love this card! Plus I am really happy that I didn't post my card for this challenge yet, because I used red, orange, and yellow with the exact same image! Great minds think alike :) Fabulous card, I love the bold colors and the texture!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love that card and how you pulled the image together with the green. Great card, great layout, thank you for sharing it.hugs Cathy

Pat (mspfd) said...

How pretty!!. Great design and such a sweet sentiment and image!

Cindy said...

Love the awesome colors on this card, Anita!!

Lisa Kind said...

So cool! Love the great colors and I love her green hair! Really fun card!

Michelle VP said...

How fun and funky! Love that green and pink hairdo! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, I hope you have fun on your first camping trip! I'm a quasi-fan of camping. I need a shower and toilet station nearby!

Your card is bright and spunky, it is really cute. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

LaJanette said...

Awesome card; love the unexpected green hair!

Hugs;
Janette

Lisa said...

This is so happy and the green hair is perfect for this little fairy!

Libby Hickson said...

Such a sweet card - the colors go really well with that fairy image! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!