Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello, it's time for school!


Is everyone ready for "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" yet? I know I sure am. Being home with two rambunctious girls all day, every day for eight weeks has been just about all I can handle. I am very much looking forward to saying "Hello" to their teachers. I already made a card for one teacher, so I thought it would be a good idea to send a card for the other teacher on the first day of school too. This is one of two Paper Makeup Stamps school fairy images...the other is a boy, of course. I just love her uniform...kind of makes me wish we had uniforms at our school. This sketch is an older one from My Sketch World.

2 comments:

Danni said...

ahh, yes, school...I can't wait..LOL! Great card!!

Wanda Cullen said...

I remember those days when my 3 were all home! I was always glad to get some peace and quiet when they left for school! Love how you pulled the colors from the retro BG into the image! Love it!