Monday, July 4, 2011

PMS Sneak Peek DAY 2


Can YOU BELIEVE it is July 4th already??? I am stunned, actually. I don't know where the Spring went...I don't think we actually had one here. This weekend was the first time we've had two days of nice, sunny weather in a row since last fall! Since it's now July, the PMS team is celebrating a new release with a week of festivities on our blogs. This is day 2 of the sneak peeks, so if you missed yesterday, make sure you check out the PMS Blog!


My project today features wordart from the Be Still sentiment set. I wanted to keep the card fairly simple to focus on the message, so not a lot of bells & whistles here, but I think the flowers (from Recollections) and the swirlies (from Heartfelt Creations) behind the sentiment just set it off. 

Ok...enjoy your July 4th if you're in the USA... and have a good day back to work if you're in Canada LOL.

5 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh wow!!what a lovely color!!

LaJanette said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and those flowers;)

Janette

Randee E said...

Wow! really pretty!

Michelle VP said...

Oh, wow! This is just gorgeous! Love the rich paper and those swirls and flowers set it off perfectly! :)

AScrappersDelight said...

I love the rich warm feel of this!