Thursday, July 7, 2011

PMS Release Day & Blog Hop

I feel like Grover... Hellllloooooooo Everybodeeeeee! Welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps July Release Blog Hop! I'm featuring one of the new Beautiful Day Fairies "Suzie". She comes with this sentiment, perfect for any occasion! I used the sketch from Card Patterns 122 (and I swear I had it done already when I saw Andrea's sneak peek card yesterday!)

To start your collection of letters for the 15% discount code (good for the entire new release), my letter is



Now off you go! Swim along to Tina's blog and enjoy your journey. I hope to see you all tonite at the release party in the PMS Forum, 9:00 pm EST. It will be the first party for our new Makeup Artists, so that should be fun! Besides, you just never know what Katie might give away (tip...find out what she eats for supper tonite before you come LOL).

10 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

I just love the swimming Fairy!!! What a fanastic stamp...I just <3 it

Dawn Mercedes said...

She's a great size and orientation for the long card!

Ginny said...

Love the long card and the bright colors!

Michelle VP said...

Wow! She looks great in sunny warm colors! Love the contrast from the traditional blues for a water fairy. :)

Jenny said...

So pretty! I love the bright orange and yellow, so perfect for summer :)

Kristie said...

Cute card! Love that you made a tall card, that dp is great too!

Jackie said...

This is so darn cute! I love the bright colors you used and the tall card is just perfect for this image too!

Romaine said...

Nice summery colours!

Nina Brackett said...

Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!