Friday, July 1, 2011

Paper Temptress Fancy Folds


I have two fancy fold cards to share today featuring Paper Temptress cardstocks and papers. First up is a swing card:


This card base is made with Double Thick Crystal Clear and stamped with Stazon Black. The inside panel uses Cryogen White and Eclipse Black. You can find a tutorial for this card at Splitcoaststampers.com here. These images are from Inkadinkado & TPC Studio.


Here is my Standing Pop-up Card. This one features Stardreams Punch as the base, Cryogen White for the image & sentiment, and Gold Sparkle (I know it just looks yellow in the picture but the sparkle on this card is amazing!) for accents. I made this one for here, but also for the Gallery Idol competition at Paper Crafts Connection...so wish me luck! you can find a tutorial for this card at Splitcoaststampers.com here. The lovely Maya Fairy, sentiments & flowers are from Paper Makeup Stamps.

1 comment:

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable!!! I love all the added dimension! She really pops off the card!