Thursday, July 28, 2011

My LAST Digital Delights Post :(

I should clarify...it probably won't be my last ever post using Digital Delights by Louby Loo images...but it is my last post as a member of Wendy's Design Team! I cannot believe my term is up...how quickly time flies when you have great images to work with. So I thought I'd create a cheerful goodbye card today using one of my favorite images Laid Back Lucy. I added the sentiment in Word... "CHEERS" to Wendy and the Digital Delights team. Thanks for having me on board :)

As a side note...would you believe I bought this Echo Park designer paper TODAY? I mean really...I don't think I've ever used any supply quite that fast (unless it was adhesive and I'd run out LOL).

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Anita!
This is a fantastic, fun card! I'm sad that this is your last post for DD, but I hope we can work together in the future! You are amazingly talented and it's been an honor having you on the team:) I'll still be stalking your fabulous blog!
♥Hugs,
Lisa

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Anita
A gorgeous card fabulous paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)