Thursday, July 14, 2011

Digital Delights Day

I just love these Free Standing Pop Up Cards. Once you start making them, you just can't stop! This one features stamps from the Under the Sea digital stamp set from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. To give it extra dimension, I cut the leaves of the seaweed apart and curled them, and I added some extra seaweed from the background image, too. 

You MUST see my inspiration for this project... THIS amazing project on the Digital Delights Blog.

All papers are from Paper Temptress: Poison Ivory Iridescent for the images, and Pool Treasures for the base.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

This is brilliant Anita!!.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

rosalien said...

Fantastic card. It's such a ;omg time ago since I made or seen this type of card. Love it.:)

Hugs, Rosalien

Mary G. said...

Great card!! I've never made one of these stand-up cards...I think I need to now!

Scrappy Scatty said...

wonderful card
Love Jan
xx

Karuna said...

Wow Anita this luks gorgeous!!