Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas in July

If you're already starting to get antsy about your Christmas cards, you've come to the right blog today! Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsoring the Christmas Card Challenge this week. Make a Christmas card and play along for your chance to win a $15 shopping spree at the PMS Store! Maybe you'll pick up this fabulous Moody for Holly?

My papers today are from the BG Jovial line...I FINALLY got some...on clearance LOL. I can't just buy stuff when it's new I have to wait until it practically out of date and on sale! And of course the image is stamped on Paper Temptress' Cryogen White...I've run out and just had to order more! The layout is for Sweet Sunday Sketch 126.

2 comments:

StephC said...

Gorgeous as always! We're so glad to have you guys joining us this week!
Hugs!
Steph

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful card..lovely coloring too! It's so nice that you joined in this week!