Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday Fishes



Here's the card I was SUPPOSED to feature during the PMS Blog Hop for the July release... This is Jill, one of the new Beautiful Day Fairies. I've been holding on to this one little piece of plaid paper for a while...I just knew the perfect card was coming along and I finally found it. This blue & yellow combo just looks so summery to me. I love that Jill comes with a matching sentiment...and it's placed right where you see it here, so you can use them together AS IS, or cut it out and use it elsewhere.

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Anita, it is so wonderful! very nice simple card! Love the image a lot!

artfuldelight said...

Adorable card. Love the image and those colors are delightful. :-)

Carma said...

Fabulous coloring!! I love this image and these are great colors for her.

Alex said...

This is my favorite from the release and I LOVE what you did with it!