Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PMS is for men too!

Yup...PMS has stamps for men, too... what did you THINK I meant? LOL I got this image Me & Pops specifically for making Father's Day cards this year and I cannot believe I nearly missed out! This is the card I'm sending to my father this year... and here's the inside:

This is an old freebie from last year...it's no longer available. Oh...that reminds me...there are some new freebies on the PMS blog...you should go check them out before they are gone!

I don't know if this one will count for Sentimental Sunday's Father's Day challenge or not because the sentiment is on the inside...but I'm linking it up anyhow ;)

3 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!! Fun papers, fun embellies, fun image and awesome coloring!

Carma said...

This is sooo cute! Love the bright colors.

Tenny Kusuma said...

Super Duper ADORABLE card. Thanks for sharing and also for playing along with Sentimental Sundays.