Thursday, June 23, 2011

Digital Delights day

I just love Briley...she's so adorable. Today I've merged Briley with Balloons and one of the Postage Stamps to create a focal piece. I also added a little sentiment from the Postage Stamps set. One little trick I'll share...instead of cutting all the circles by hand, I used the large hole punch on my Crop-a-dial to get them all and then just trimmed the black lines off! Easy peasy!

Have you applied for the Digital Delights Design Team yet??? NO???? There's still time...check out THIS POST for all the details.

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Anita!
I just LOVE this! What a fun concept and as always your card is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lisa

Scrappy Scatty said...

adorable card
xx

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Wendy said...

Great work Anita;)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Jeremy and Samantha said...

she is adorable, what a fun paper too

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and bright coloring. Lovely card with cute image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio