Thursday, June 16, 2011

Digital Delights Day - Christmas in June

This week I felt like doing something a little different so I decided to make a Christmas card. I found this layout at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge and thought it was just the right thing for a quickie card. This Santa image is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo...it's an oldie, but a goodie! Have you been over to DD lately to see the new store? Make sure you check it out and the blog challenge too.

My term on the design team is almost up...that means it's time for a design team call! Click here for the details on how you can apply to be on the Digital Delights Design Team starting in August. Call ends July 3.

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Anita!
Wow! I LOVE this! Great Layout and Papers! Another gorgeous creation Anita Style! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy said...

Absolutely fantastic Anita:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)