Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yellow Fairy for Challenges

Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsoring Copic Creations this week and the theme is "Yellow", so I broked out my yellows to play along...a little intimidated to play with such amazing color-ers over there. We're also sponsoring the challenge at Through the Craftroom Door where the theme is "Winged Things"...not a problem with PMS in hand! I chose Hope the Awareness Fairy since a yellow ribbon is a pretty universal symbol of Cancer awareness...we've just come through Cancer Awareness Month, and our family just lost my mother-in-law to Cancer after 14 years.

My printed papers are Basic Grey Junebug and I've stamped Hope on Cryogen White from Paper Temptress once again...I'm telling you, once you try that paper, you'll be hooked!

Photobucket
Also, did you hear that PMS is having a DT Call? Check out all the details on this post and then join the fun!

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm so sorry to read about your mother in law's passing. Hugs!

Your card is so pretty, love how you colored with the yellows. I like how her hair came out too!

Danni said...

Wonderful card, so pretty!

Thinking of you and your family..hugs!

Carma said...

Fabulous coloring!! That ribbon is perfect...it looks shiny! I love the paper with the yellow image. Great choice!

Dawn Mercedes said...

the red really tones down the yellow! wonderfully designed!

Rose said...

Anita, your Hope Awareness Fairy looks lovely in yellows on this very pretty card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Tammy G said...

LOVE the red and yellow together... so pretty.