Thursday, May 5, 2011

PMS Sneak Peek

OMGosh...I missed my day to post! I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow...sheesh...I can't read! So, here's my very late PMS May release sneak peek. Katie is releasing a couple of previous fairies as silhouettes and they make gorgeous cards. Check out today's blog post for more goodies! 

All Papers are from Paper Temptress. The main panel, with the swirly texture...oooooh so gorgeous in person, is Vintage Silver Lustre, the white base is White Pearl Linen, and the black is Eclipse Black. I really wish you could see all this texture in person because the photo just does NOT do these papers justice. You can barely even make out the embossing on the black frame. :(

Don't forget to come back on Saturday for more Paper Makeup goodness in the form of our Release Blog hop...and of course the release party in the PMS forum that night!

3 comments:

Danni said...

How elegant!

Brandi said...

FAB~U~LOUS !!! Your card is awesome ~ that's it... that's all there is to say! Smiles ~ Brandi

Michelle VP said...

Love the shimmer and frame for this silhouette! :)