Sunday, May 29, 2011

Paper Temptress Feature

Today is my turn to post on the Paper Temptress Community Blog and feature some of my work with Patricia's awesome selection of cardstock. I decided to make two very different cards with the same stamp. This first card features Textured 80 lb in Yellow, Mica/Metallic in Azalea, and my FAVORITE to color on Cryogen White! The Azalea absolutely shimmers and looks so luxurious paired with the textured yellow. I didn't feel the need to emboss this card to add texture at all. The 5/8" Opulence black ribbon is also from Paper Temptress.

This more elegant version features the Laser Black Glossy Lustre... Can you see the amazing stripes? This picture just does not do this paper justice as the Cyber Grey Iridescent paper is also very sparkly.

If you'd like to check out some of this awesome sparkly paper for yourself, hop on over to Paper Temptress and place your order!

No comments: