Friday, April 8, 2011

Raise the Bar - Howdy Chick

As soon as I saw the theme for this week at Raise the Bar I went digging for this image that someone had sent me ages ago. She's just adorable! I think she's a Hero Arts chick, if I recall... the "howdy" sentiment is from StarvingArtist Stamps. So your challenge this week is to use a chick image for your project. With Easter and Spring on the horizon (still only on the horizon for me LOL), there should be lots of great chickies out there. I'm also entering this at Card Patterns for sketch 109.

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

I was wondering which company this cutie was from! How adorable on a little pony! Great mix of patterned papers Hovey, I never seem to get that kind of balance. :) Have a great weekend!

Danni said...

This is just too cute for words!

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card...love the paper and the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

So cute! Love the "out of the box" technique you did with the image. Just adorable. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

Thanh Vo said...

Soooo adorable. I love it when you can use up those images that other ladies send you. :)

PS - I want to say that the chick is from Stampendous ?? Not sure