Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa Kind!

Happy Birthday Lisa K! Some of Lisa's cyber peeps are celebrating with a birthday hop today. Since Lisa is one of my fellow Makeup Artists at Paper Makeup Stamps, I decided to break out (yes, for the first time) Beauty Profile to make a birthday card for her. I'm also playing along with these two challenges :)

The green & white inspired me to find the beautiful new Tim Coffey papers from K & Co that I used...oh how I loooooove these papers! I just wish the prints were a bit smaller...hmmm...does it come in a smaller stack???


6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this card! You rocked all the multiple challenges! That paper is new to me and it's beautiful!

Lisa Kind said...

What a beautiful card, Antia! Love that image and how you added the flowers in her hair! So, so pretty! I saw those papers, too, and thought the same thing! Don't they know cardmakers like smaller prints? LOL!!! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and celebrating with me! You are so sweet and I'm happy to call you my friend!

Fiona said...

Such a pretty card Anita! Love those print flowers!! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week :)

Michele Gross said...

Love those texty flowers!! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my goodness! That image is STUNNING! LOVE your bookprint flowers, too! Yummy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! What a beautiful image--great coloring! And those text flowers are the perfect touch! LOVE LOVE LOVE--thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:)