Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Springing Along with CSD

Well...CRAP. I did this nice, bright blue & yellow card for a challenge... and now I can't find the challenge to link to! If anyone knows where the challenge is that was based on a picture of white daisies with a bright blue sky in the background...please let me know! This image is from a new designer I found at CDAC during their recent hop, CS Designs. Chris is also hosting some challenges this month...you should check them out, too. I'm also entering this one over at Card Patterns sketch 107.

ETA: It was Anyone for Anya...and...ummm...well, this isn't an Anya image, so it's not eligible anyhow LMAO. Thanks Danni!

6 comments:

Danni said...

I know I used that photo for my flutter by challenge but I know another challenge used it too..hmm..I know Anyone for Anya used it as well...don't remember who else.
Regardless, great card!

Sharon said...

Anita I love what you have done with the Expressive Heart Digi! Thanks for joining the fun at the CS Designs Extravaganza!

~amy~ said...

it fits for card patterns:) Such a fun card! thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

How fun! Love all the bright colors you used. Glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

Melissa said...

I love it!! Those are some true blue eyes and it all coordinates so well! Thanks for joining us at CS Designs.

JazzyH said...

Very neat!