Sunday, March 6, 2011

ScrapMart Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on today's Scrap-Mart.com mini blog hop. It's Cancer Awareness Month, so I thought I'd make a cute little jar of daffodils...this is what will soon be sitting on my kitchen table ;) I always buy at least one bunch...it's a sign of Spring and I desperately need some Spring around here! I've used the small daffodil from the Daffy Daffodil set, stems from Simple Filler Stems, and the jar from the Jean Pocket/Ball Can set. 

Thanks for coming by today. Enjoy your week of Heartfelt Creations hops! For the details on the whole week's schedule, please check out the Scrap Mart Blog.

15 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Oh this is lovely - don't you just love daffodils?

Katie said...

Good morning, Anita! I could use a little Spring myself! Love your card! I am so going to have to get that Jean Pocket/Ball can set! Thanks so much for joining our hop!

Chelle said...

Great card..unfortunately here our cancer society has decided the only way you can get daffodils is by pre-orders only. I used to sell them every year..now it will be pins similiar to the poppies sold here in Canada for Rememberance day.

HappyCrafter said...

What a great card Anita, everything coordinates realy well. and thank you for the reminder about Cancer Awareness Month, I think I will do a daffodil card or two as well!

Clare Curcio said...

Anita, this is such a cute card. Very bright and cheery!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute the daffodils look wonderful in the canning jar!

thestampingbug said...

Anita,
You must be reading my mind...These stamps are on my work table! I just love the daffodils and they're sprouting outside right now. Perfect in a little mason jar!

Kerry

Eva said...

Anita, your jar of Daffodils is just so beautiful Looks so realistic, it's ready to jump off your card! GORGEOUS!

Olga said...

Love what you did with this card, those flowers are fantastic!!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful! I just love your daffodils. Kim

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so springy! Love the daffys!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Anita! I love the wondrfully colored jar of daffodils!

Brandi said...

Gorgeous card Anita! :)

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it! Olena!

Angelica said...

This is so pretty Anita, love the white background it sure makes the flowers pop!!