Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paperworks Sketch

So a couple of weeks ago, I was introduced to Blobby from Pink Cat Studios by my good e-friend Lisa McKinney...she had a super cute card on her blog and I just fell in love with Blobby. So, when Pink Cat came out with their gnome images this week, I had to go check them out. Besides Blobby, I picked up some gnomes (the ONLY gnomes I've ever liked) and Rapunzel. Fair warning...I am going to try out for their next design team call, so everyone else BACK OFF lol. Besides being super-anxious to play with Blobby, this card is for the Paperworks Co Sketch #77.

2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

I love it! Isn't Blobby cute?

Isabelle said...

gorgeous card!!!! love the bright colors and the PWCO sketch is perfect with this image and papers. thanks for playing along!