Monday, March 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Release Day Hop

Welcome to my stop on the Paper Makeup Stamps March Release Blog Hop! We're going to help you encourage Spring to come sooner, rather than later with this release. We've got some awesome Spring images to share and I think we can all use a bit of Spring right about now, can't we? So, you should have just come from Tina's awesome Aurora creation, but if you're just stopping in, please start at the beginning to collect all your letters for the 15% discount code for your new release purchases.

I'm thrilled to show you my version of Sk8er Kat. I know I don't have nearly enough "boy" stamps, so this little guy is going to come in handy for little boy birthdays, I think! Now, he comes with the a sentiment that says "Later Sk8er" and I put the "Sk8er" part right on his skateboard...yes, that skateboard comes plain, but how fun will it be to personalize it with paper piecing and other sentiments!

I hope you'll join us tonite in the PMS Forum for the proverbial release party. It's BYO cheesecake and there are always some great laughs and games. The fun begins at 8 pm CST (10 pm for my local followers). Oh yes, before you go to Stephanie's blog, make sure you take this with you ;)



21 comments:

Ginny said...

Love the idea to personalize the skateboard :) I'm looking forward to using this for my son!

Judy said...

Sooo cute, and such bright colors! TFS

Stephanie Zito said...

Awesome card Anita!!! Love how you stamped on the skateboard and your dp is so perfect!

Crafty Engineering said...

What a great idea to put the words on the board...how many tries did it take you? Or did you use a stamp positioner?

Billie Dee said...

Adorable! And those colors just POP!

Lisa M. said...

Oooh, I LOVE how you added the word to his skateboard! Brilliant idea! And the paper matches perfectly! I agree about him being the perfect boy stamp. I bought him because I needed more guy friendly ones and he was so cute!

great card, Anita!

Jenny said...

Cute! What a great boys card :)

Carma said...

I'm like Andrea and want to know how many tries it took to get SK8ER on that board so perfectly!! Genius!!

Danni said...

So bright and happy! Love it and love seeing Sk8er Kat in green, fun!

jan farnworth said...

really cute

Jenn Joncas said...

I love the bright colours!!! Perfect image for a little boy's card (:

Katie Cotton said...

ACK! I love this!!! Such a great card for any boy!

Michelle VP said...

Genius idea to put Sk8ter on his skateboard! Love the bright colors too! :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

gnarly man!

Rita said...

beautiful card for boy!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Awesome boy card, my grandson's would love it. They come over here they always want to stamp, so do my granddaughters, but the grandson's love to too!

Kristie said...

Awesome card!! I love how bright he is and that paper is so fun!

FibreJunky said...

What a perfect "boy" card! Love it!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Jenn said...

What a cute card. Love the little green cat!

Fun Blog Hop!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

daisey1977 said...

Great idea on the skateboard! Very cute boy card!!