Saturday, March 5, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Designs Blog Hop

(Please scroll down to the next post for my Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek)

Welcome to our little Heartfelt Creations "Heartfelt Thanks" blog hop. I hope you've just come over from Clare's blog...if not and you'd like to enjoy the entire hop, please begin at Linda's blog. Our design team decided to get together and have a little blog hop to say thank you to Emma Lou & Linda for having us on their design team. Our term officially ends this month, although a few of us will get to stay on with the new team. It has been a fabulous team to work on. The generosity of the Heartfelt Creations ladies has been phenomenal and the stamps and custom dies are amazing. If I'm not asked to stay on, I will miss this team immensely. Anyhow...on to my card!

I was inspired to make this card by one that I saw in a magazine...so thank you to Paper Crafts Magazine for the inspiration once again! I layered a Sahara Sand print on some Sahara cardstock and stamped the triple tulip from the Sempur Agustus Tulip set in Versafine Black for a nice dark image. I used a scrap of Soft Suede to make the "ribbon" and stamped the sentiment from Inspire Me Sentiments. I added a little cluster of Prima flowers and VOILA! This elegant card could easily be made for a wedding, shower or even sympathy!

Thanks for stopping in today. Your next stop on the Heartfelt Creations hop is Rosemary. Enjoy!

Psssssst...if you come back tomorrow, I'll have another HCD creation for you as part of the Scrap-Mart blog hop!

23 comments:

Olga said...

So elegant!!!! Love it.

Lisa Lynne said...

This is really pretty - very classy!

Lisa Somerville said...

So pretty, love your color choices!

Rosemary said...

so elegant!! love it!!

isu.alum said...

Beautiful! I love the banner settin off the page and the pretty little flowers too.

Kerry

Dee Jackson said...

Gorgeous!! I really like the layout

Giovana said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Debbie Seyer said...

Just lovely! Such a unique way to use those tulips stamps! Great job!

Payne Holler Cards said...

soooo elegant! love the colors...

Clare said...

This card is so elegant and classy! Awesome work! =)

Loretta said...

Anita, this is fantastic!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Very classy and sophisticated, I love the colours and design, may be casing this one :-)

Angelica said...

Anita, beautiful card and very elegant. Love the colors and design.

Linda W. said...

Elegance for sure - I've been wanting to do more black/ivory and this is gorgeous!

LISA said...

Such a beautiful elegant Card Anita. It has been a pleasure working with you on the HC Design Team!!

Kym Weber said...

Beautiful card! The colors are so elegant looking! Love the tulips stamped around the edge! Gorgeous flowers!

Sue W said...

It's a beauty Anita! Love the understated elegance of this card.......Fabulous!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Anita! It is so very elegant!

beadz said...

Anita, this card is so clean and elegant - very lovely. I have really enjoyed serving with you on this DT.
hugs,
Gini

Cheryl Walker said...

Anita your card is BEAUTIFUL hun!!! I love it :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic design!

Candy said...

Very elegant and classy!

Scossie Jane said...

A very pretty card, beautifully made, TFS. Hugs xx