Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Day

Well, the time has come... this is my last post as a member of the Heartfelt Creations design team. WOW...what an amazing experience this team has been. Everyone on this team has been so generous and the talent I've seen is just amazing. My final project uses the Floral Grande series again. This set just makes such stunning CAS cards. The black swirl is a die from the latest HCD set Decorative Dutch Iris. To make this card, I stamped the smallest flower three time with Memento black ink, colored with Copics and adhered with foam dots.

HCPC3354 Classic Messages
HCPC3375 Flora Grande 1
HCD711 Decorative Dutch Iris

6 comments:

Loretta said...

Anita, what a terrific, sweet card!

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous! You have created some really stunning cards with this new release, I will definitely be CASING some of them for my personal use :-) It was great being on the design team with you!!!

Danni said...

Very striking card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Anita, I LOVE your clean, simple lines on this card! The colors are also so warm and inviting!

Yvonne said...

I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Please come over and grab it from my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration you have given us crafters!

Lovely Heartfelt Creation projects.


Yvonne

Basement Stamper said...

These flowers are some of my most favorite. Beautiful color selection!