Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Day

This week I'm sharing "the other" fabulous flower from the March release at Heartfelt Creations Designs. This first card is a CASE of a card from Paper Crafts magazine...I love it when you see something in a magazine and you can translate it into stamps/products you have on hand! The flower is from HCPC3374, the leaves are HCPC3376, and the sentiment is from the new sympathy set HCPC3377. 

This bigger flower is from HCPC3375. I had to do this one several times to get the sentiment embossed just right...in the end I embossed the sentiment first and stamped the black flower over it. When I did it the opposite way, the Versamark was picking up white embossing powder and I was too impatient to heat set it LOL.


3 comments:

Loretta said...

Anita, your cards are simply elegant! Lovely!

Olena said...

Lovely card! Olena

Carma said...

Both are stunning but I LOVE the turquoise and black. So striking!!