Friday, February 11, 2011

Raise the Bar - No Pink or Red

No pink or red today at Raise the Bar? No problem... I chose these two PRE-COLORED ant images from Doodle Pantry to make my card. I was getting so far behind in my assignments last month that I decided to try some of Lauries pre-colored images. Now my printer doesn't do a fantastic job...notice those freakin' lines in the purple heart? Oh well... my fault, not Laurie's. And you can customize the hearts with your choice of several little sayings, too. If my DDs hadn't picked out their Valentine's "tattoo" cards already, I'd be tempted to make these!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Too stinkin cute....love the ants!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Even with purple lines they are perfect! Ants rule,lol!!!

Jerusha said...

I am loving it! Such a fun card!

Alice Wertz said...

this is sooooo cute! lovely card!