Thursday, February 3, 2011

PaperCraft Star Challenge


I've been stalking the PaperCraft Star challenge blog for a while, just waiting to find the time to join in...and this week's sketch really caught my eye. So much that I've created at least two more cards using it, but I can't show them until later this week LOL.

This sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations Designs, as are the flower stamps and the matching dies to cut out the flowers. The big circle die is from Crafts Too....I am so excited that my LSS is finally carrying these (one can never have enough embossing die cutting thingies).

3 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Everything matches so beautifully. And that sentiment is perfect for your card design. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star. :)

Kimberly Anne said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the flower clusters! I'm so glad you joined us for the first time at Papercraft Star! I hope you'll play lots more in the future!

Tracy said...

Oh wow I love this! That circle die cut is awesome and so are those great flowers. I love to use die cuts. :-) Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in this week's challenge at Papercraft Star!