Monday, February 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps LOVE Hop



Paper Makeup Stamps is turning 2 years old!  And to celebrate the occasion, we are having a super fun VIP blog hop with the theme "the things we love".  The entire design team invited special crafters to play along in this hop. If you just came from Nicole Anderson's blog, you're on the right track. To see everyone involved, please check out the Paper Makeup Stamps company blog for a master list...and while you're there, don't forget to enter your self to win a super fabulous prize!

To make my "love" card, I went waaaaaay back to the beginning of PMS and pulled out Lauren in Love, one of the first of the Beautiful Day fairies. Of course, when I first got her, I barely knew what a Copic was...and look at me now! LOL The sentiment is from Little Moments, and those lips in the background, while rumoured to belong to our very own Makeup Artist Shaela Odd, come from the Kiss & Make Up set.

Ok...so now I am sooo excited to invite you to check out the blog of my invitee Cabio. Her creations are always divine and I cannot wait to see what she's cooked up for us today. If you get lost along the way, here's the list of participants.

22 comments:

Michelle said...

llauren in ove has always been one of my fave papermakeup stamps this card is wonderful anita!
TFS!

Nancy said...

Oh, she is one of my favorite PMS images!! Adorable, and the colors you chose are perfect!

Dawn Mercedes said...

really pretty...love how you used your ribbon!

Rita said...

Beautiful card!

Angie Blom said...

Oh my just Fabulous. love that image! beautiful colouring.

sharman said...

Such a cute image. Wonderful job on the coloring.

Judy said...

Cute card, great coloring! TFS

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Ooooohhhhh.....love how you did the sentiment and this layout ROCKS! Gorgeous card sweetie!!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Ms. Jen said...

Love it!

Lisa M. said...

Anita~ this is one of my favorites that you have done! I love it!

Marlene said...

What an adorable card! You did a fantastic job on it.

Tiffany Heilman said...

very beautiful card. I just love the colors you used and the lovely coloring job.

Carisa said...

your coloring is fab! i really love the blue shading around her.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Lovely layout! Perfect for this fun gal ;D What a great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Gosh this is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

My, this is so very pretty Anita. Love the sweet layout design and this card looks beautiful!! Thanks for sharing :o)
PS. Thank you so much for this fun blog hop!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Katie Cotton said...

love this card!!! That paper is to die for!!! Thank you so much for being one of my first supporters and a wonderful addition to the team!!!

FibreJunky said...

Oooh, Lauren looks awesome with that pretty paper!

Carma said...

Gorgeous paper and it's perfect for her red outfit. Just love the way this goes together!!

Ginny said...

I love the colors you used and the blue behind her really makes her pop off the white background. The kisses are perfect behind that sentiment, I'm so going to have to use those stamps together as well.

Randee E said...

Awwe1 So cute Anita, So cheerful and colored beautifully. This will definitely brighten someone's day!