Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mojo Monday with Heartfelt Creations

Found myself with a little time to get inky this week and I didn't feel like doing assignments, so I played a few challenges. This one is for Mojo Monday...oh how I miss playing along with those sketches...they are always fabulous. The stamps are from Heartfelt Creations Designs Spring Medley Collection. For some reason, I feel the need to color the daffodil orange and white...personally I'm a fan of the bright yellow variety, but the challenge of coloring this version was too much to pass up...

This one is for Tuesday Morning Sketches. The cute bear image is from Heartfelt Creations Designs as well. And...you need to look closely...they've knocked that poor little chickie out of her egg! I was almost done coloring the image when I realized that LOL.

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Anita, both cards are simply wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.