Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Day



This is the bag that DH gave me my Valentine's Day gift in...but it was plain red when he used it LOL. I thought I should dress it up with a nice tag so I could recycle it. Such a simple thing to do to personalize a gift bag. The stamps and the die to make the black ornate corner decorations are all from Heartfelt Creations Designs! Check out their blog for details on the call for the next Design Team...this is one you don't want to miss out on...trust me.

11 comments:

Olena said...

Nice bag! Love it! Olena

Janet said...

sooooooo pretty!!
hugs

Danni said...

Stunning!!

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.

Oma said...

Hi Anita - I found you via the Canadian Blog Hop. I love the cards you make. I'm in Toronto.