Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Day

Today I've got two very different versions of the beautiful fuchsia stamp that is part of Heartfelt Creations Springtime Medley released in January. Above, a very dark version of purple fuchsias...I love the purple fuschias. These are a bit dark... a good reason for me to go out and buy some more (lighter) purple Copics, isn't it? LOL A great card for mailing...it's FLAT. And it could be used for a variety of occasions...Sympathy, birthday, thank you...pretty much anything. The embossed border is courtesy of Cuttlebug's Grace's Frame. I think this is the first time I've used it!

And here's a quickie version for those card "emergencies". I was inspired to make this card by the latest edition of Paper Crafts magazine. The flowers are stamped in Rich Razzleberry and the papers are Rich Razzleberry and Basic Grey...I know they don't show up well on here.

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Look at how versatile these cards are! Very pretty, Anita! I love the dark purple...very rich-looking!

Carma said...

I love fuchsias and get a hanging basket every spring. Your deep purple ones are just gorgeous! The coloring is amazing and they just pop on that white background.

Olga said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Marlene said...

Wowza, gorgeous coloring...and I love purple!

Dawn Mercedes said...

OH! I love #2...probably b/c I shudder at purple! haha. Really nicely done on both cards!