Sunday, February 20, 2011

Doodle Pantry Release Day

I can hardly believe it but this is my last release as a DT member for Doodle Pantry! This has been one of my favorite teams to work on...Laurie's images are a dream to work with and she is so generous with her team. The next design team is being announced on the Doodle Pantry blog later today, so make sure to check out the new ladies...there is some fabulous talent coming your way. I am happy to say that I will be returning as a Guest Designer in August...I can't wait for that stint.

My card today features the new Lucky Sheep image and one of the new St. Patrick's Day digi papers being released as well. This is a great image to be ending my term on...I feel so lucky to have been a part of this great team.

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Anita,

Your card is fabulous. Wonderful coloring and design. I have enjoying working with you and look forward to your return in August. Your work is an inspiration!

Chrissy D said...

ADORABLE Anita!!!

Dawn Frost said...

I was going to colour the horseshoe grey, I never thought to make it green! Green it will be, lol! Love it!

Christa said...

love yyour lucky card, great colors ,love the shadows hugs christa

Danni said...

This is cute!!