Saturday, February 5, 2011

Doodle Pantry Release Day

It's release day at Doodle Pantry and Laurie is releasing some fabulous images again...last minute Valentine's anyone? There's an awesome Sheep image all pre-colored for your last minute crafting! You might recognize the sheep from my card last Friday...this image was a freebie for completing the CDAC Heart Hop, but for those who missed out, you can now buy it at the Doodle Pantry store.


Now what I have to show you today is Laurie's new Pyramid Box. The file is available in PDF or SVG for your Cricut. I used the SVG to make this little box.

I cut it out of thick double-sided printed paper so the inside would be pretty too :) A little scallop edging and some ribbon and you've got a sweet little box for party favors. At 100% size it just fits a Hershey's Kiss, but there's lots of room to expand it and still fit it on a sheet of paper, so that will be my next project.

Since it's February, it's time for a new challenge at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenges and the theme is to use any Doodle Pantry image. Also, there's a new Digi Grab Bag sale on too! These images are all half price from Feb 5-19!





3 comments:

alicaz said...

cute little box - next time I'll have some Lindt chocolates on hand , I'll make one too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute! Your fun treat box is sure to brighten someone's day!

JazzyH said...

Cute!