Thursday, February 24, 2011

Digital Delights - How's that resolution coming along?

Well...I don't know about you, but my exercise resolution kind of died...I was doing great...then I got sick...then the kids had two weeks off school... sigh...maybe I'll get back to the Kettle Bell classes next week when they go back. Anyhow...thought Keep Fit Jenna would be appropriate for a card about now. You can find her at Digital Delights by Louby Lou. There's a new challenge at Delightful Challenges today, too! All you have to do is use some scraps...that tag you see was from my pile of "stuff" I gave to my kids to play with, so I think that qualifies as scrap LOL.

6 comments:

Carma said...

So cute and colored beautifully!! Just love the bright colors. (I didn't make any resolutions so I don't have to worry about keeping them :)

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! Super great card! I've never seen Jenna looking so gorgeous!

And about that resolution...not coming along so great as I just ate a bunch of M & M's.:(
Hugs,
Lisa

Scrappy Scatty said...

fabby card
xx

Wendy said...

This is fabby Anita. Need one of these to get on track myself:)
Hugs
Wendy

Marlene said...

How the heck have I never noticed this fabby image over at Digital Delights?!! I must be living under a rock. This is gorgeous. Love what you did with her.

Regan said...

This is so fun and cute! Love the bright colors and your coloring is wonderful, especially her hair! :)