Thursday, February 3, 2011

Digital Delights Blasts Off with a new release!

Digital Delights by Louby Lou is blasting off with a new release that's perfect for the little boy in your life. Billy has a rocket and all the accessories to make a universe filled with space-themed creations. This week's challenge at Delightful Challenges is the perfect excuse to play with the new set, too... the theme is "Come fly with me"--use anything that flies.

This layout is Card Patterns sketch 100. I used some of the printed paper to paper piece the main part of the rocket, adding shadow with a grey Touch and highlights with a white gel pen. Billy and the stars are colored with Copics. I never did get a sentiment on this one...I often wish I had the foresight to print a sentiment on in a certain spot...and this was the case. I wished I had printed one on the orange strip...oh well...this is the ONLY downside I have found to digi stamps...you can't do that afterwards LOL.

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Anita
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card xx

Wendy said...

What a happy card:) I love how you duplicated the shooting stars:)

Jacki Randolph said...

Love the bright colors on your card! Those star are too cute. This set is really adorable.

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Anita!
This is fabulous! How FUN! Great colors and design! This totally ROCKS!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlene said...

ADORABLE! Love the shooting stars! Nicely done.

rosalien said...

Fantastic card!! :))

Hugs, Rosalien