Sunday, February 27, 2011

Corrosive Challenge - Distressing in more than one way :(

Yes, I am a little distressed today...the challenge at Corrosive Challenge this week is distressing...and even though you can't see it in this picture, I did distress the edges of the red oval and the main square. I am still trying to get the perfect card picture...and I am getting very frustrated...exposure good...picture blurry...sigh...one of these days I'll figure it out.

I am also distressed today because this is my last post as a Design Team member for Corrosive Challenges. I decided to step down recently because life is just getting too busy for me and something had to go. I've been on the Corrosive team for well over a year and I've enjoyed it immensely. 

1 comment:

Janet said...

cute card! We are going to miss you alot!! Don't forget to keep in touch and come visit once in a while:)
hugs