Monday, January 17, 2011

Time Flies When You're Workin!

Ok...I'm not sure what inspired me to use this ticket sentiment on a Bear Maid...but I did LOL. She looks like she's having fun, doesn't she? Maybe she's a "Molly"...get it? Molly Maid? Ok, ok, lame, I know. This cute little bear was Digital Delights Freebie for their SNR digi day last week. She's no longer free, but you can pick her up at the Digital Delights store. The theme for Digi Day was Clean & Organize and we're supposed to give a tip for that in our post...hmmm...not my forte, LOL. But I have been trying to clean out my scraps lately and I did clean out a file drawer that had lots of OLD manuals for OLD appliances we don't even own anymore. That's got to count for something, right?

But, wait...the best part of this post is yet to come. Did you notice anything? Maybe the new watermark on the pic? Yup...it's a custom-made watermark by Louby Lou herself...and WOO HOO it's also a sign that she has asked me to be part of her next Design Team for Digital Delights! I actually had applied previously, but had to decline because I was with Stampin Up! at the time and wasn't allowed to be on other teams. So I am thrilled that I've got another chance to be part of this team. So, look for my Digital Delights creations every Thursday ;)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous Anita, love the card and delighted to have you with us:)
Hugs
Wendy

Lisa said...

As always your cards are beautiful! Hugs, Lisa :)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Anita!
I'm so excited that you joined our team! All of your creations are just wonderful! Looking forward to working with you:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Jacki Randolph said...

Woooohooo look at that cutie of a maid!!! Just adorable and the sentiment is perfect as time does fly when your not cleaning!! LOL!!
Congrats on the Digital Delight DT and I am so happy to be right there with you too!!!
Hugs XXX

Gina said...

Oh I love this, the colors are do great. Congrats on the DT position too.